Machine is ready for immediate acquisition.
This robust FEMCO Model A-14 Heavy-duty Horizontal Saw has been used only 5 years (Serial No. F-1696) and has a 68” wide x 156” (1725 x 3960 mm) long table with 50” (1270 mm) cut height. The machine is in good operating condition and available for viewing.
Photos available upon request.
• 50” (1270 mm) Cut Height
• 68" (1725 mm) Table Width
• 156" (3960 mm)Table Length
• Twin 25 HP Blade Drive motors
• Automatic Indexing Dust Hood
• Modified cut program to allow for actual thickness of last cut
• Modified dust collection port at left blade guide
• Hinged/bolted head housing access panels with M6 socket hex bolts
• Safety beacon position for more visibility
• Audible alarm prior to blade start up
• Limited control station on load side of the machine for table index during loading
• Control panel located on left when facing the back of the blade
• 20 HP vacuum pump with 8" (200 mm) transition and 20' (6100 mm) of 8" (200 mm) vacuum hose
• Torit Model Uma 450 Double Hopper Dust Collection Unit
460 VAC, 3-phase, 60 Hz. with step-down transformer.
Main Frame Color: PPG-70090
Door Color: RAL-7046 (Grey)
• Electrical Schematics and Assembly drawings are included.
• Buyer will be responsible for machine removal and outbound freight costs.
$195,000 - As is/Where is, Ohio, USA.
No warranty from current owner or FERRY INDUSTRIES, INC.
100% via wire transfer prior to removal.
Contact: Ann Rowland
or call +1.330.923.7108 if you are interested in this machine.