Ferry Industries is a recognized leader in the rotational molding industry. We’re proud to offer the global market our family of products, which includes RotoSpeed™ rotational molding machines, and Femco™ precision bandsaws among others. Ferry is in need of an Controls Eengineer with experience in electrical schematic design PLC programming to large-scale automated machinery support equipment.
This position will be:
- Versed in Electrical codes and safety standards for both USA and European markets
- Experienced in applying GE and Allen-Bradley PLC’s control systems for industrial equipment.
- Experienced with variable-frequency AC drives
- Able to create clear and functional electrical designs that will meet the concept requirements, quality, cost, and delivery needs of the end customer.
- Experienced in AutoCAD Electrical design software including large electrical panel layout.
- Software programming experience with PLC’s (GE and Allen Bradley).
- Strong object-oriented development skills (automated unit testing, architecture, etc.)
- Experienced with industrial HMI or SCADA software
This position will be responsible for:
- Creating, modifying and testing application configurations according to equipment options as required by customer orders.
- Modifying existing software applications in order to enhance current functionality or to add additional features or capabilities.
- Installation of software components and systems at customer facilities.
- B.S degree in Electrical Engineering or similar technology
- 10 years of related experience in similar industry
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in the use of following software packages: MS Office, AutoCAD Electrical, GE Proficy, Rockwell Studio 5000, Rockwell FactoryTalk View Studio.
- The ability to travel domestically or internationally, with short notice.Travel is primarily within the contenenta US and is anticipated to range 15% to 30% annually.
Must be a US Citizen
Salaried full time, permanent position
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salaries and benefits that include paid vacation, 401k plan, medical, life and disability insurance.
Please submit resumes in .pdf format via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.