Saw is ready for immediate acquisition.
This robust FEMCO Model B-5 T Traveling Head Vertical Saw has been used only 8 years (Serial No. F-1711) and has the ability to cut composite materials up to 30-lb. density. The material clamping system can hold down material up to 12".
The machine is in good operating condition and available for viewing. Photos available upon request.
The FEMCO Model B5 Traveling Head Vertical Saw, typically used in the aerospace and composites industry is equipped as follows:
- Automatic Index Fence Automatic
- Material Clamping
- Bijur Mist Lubrication System
• 12" (305) Cut Height
• Able to cut block measuring 48" W (1219 mm) x 95" L (2413 mm)
• Overall table is 125" L (3175 mm) x 50" W (1270 mm)
• Manual and automatic operation.
• Head feed rate programmable between 15" (381 mm) per minute to 250" (6350 mm) per minute.
• Blade speed 3500' (1066 m) per minute to 10,000' (3047 m) per minute.
• Encoder feedback on all machine motion and functions.
• Programmable in .001" increments
480 VAC, 3-PH, 60 Hz.
• Buyer will be responsible for machine removal and outbound freight costs.
$80,000 - As is/Where is, Alabama, USA.
No warranty from current owner or FERRY INDUSTRIES, INC.
100% via wire transfer prior to removal.